With Ak Gıda’s internship program Real Taste of Internship, you can gain a real internship experience during the summer with a project assigned to you for 3 months. As a result, you will:
- Gain valuable experience by presenting the project you have worked on with great effort, providing you with an important experience before entering the workforce.
- Enrich your knowledge base through training provided by our company, not only in project management but also in various areas.
- Benefit from the experiences of a specialized and strong team as part of their team.
- If you successfully present your project and achieve mutual satisfaction at the end of 3 months, you may have the opportunity to work with us during the winter period, including new projects.
- In fact, we may even offer you a job after your graduation.
- Being in the 3rd year of undergraduate studies or the 1st year of graduate studies and completing the semester in which the application will be made by the summer,
- Having at least an Upper Intermediate level of proficiency in English,
- Being a student in the faculties of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Social Sciences, or Engineering.